“The future of food.”
Seek to achieve the highest quality of life embracing cultural vitality, economic
prosperity, social justice and compassion, all nurtured in and by a beautiful and healthy
Mission and Role
Our mission is to foster the local food community and promote a culture of stewardship.
We will achieve this by cultivating farmer-consumer relationships, promoting the
enjoyment of healthy food through education, increasing food security through diversity,
and enhancing overall community sustainability.
Fresh Foods Wyoming strives to be a sustainable, economically viable, and a socially-just
- Develop awareness for local and global consequences and long-term impacts of our actions.
- Recognize and reflect on the interconnectedness and interdependence of systems.
- Be collaborative.
- Protect and enhance the natural environment.
- Provide for ongoing prosperity.
- Build community capacity and social cohesion.