Local, natural, pastured pork, free range chicken, grass-fed beef and lamb and turkey.
Black Market Farm’s Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program is creating a local movement that centers around simple, healthy food, directly from us to you. Our personal, small-scale model ensures you receive the highest level of service, and the highest quality of meat available. This business isn’t just about food – it’s a way of life.
What you are getting when you order from Black Market Farm:
- A relationship with your food and its producers. We offer complete transparency and an opportunity to visit – any time!
- Animals who get the best care possible. They have room to roam. They are loved ad respected. And our rotational grazing practices means that our cows reduce the buildup of methane gas, and their waste gets absorbed back into the soil and grass, which is processed as nature intended.
- Customized and humane butchering services: No feed lots, no assembly line processing, no trucks, no high-traffic holding pens, no shoots. That’s important to us. Personal, individual care. Always.
- Local, sustainable food with the smallest possible carbon footprint possible.
- Healthy versions of meat, the way nature intended. Our beef contains more heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids, conjugated linoleic acid (a type of fat that’s thought to reduce heart disease and cancer risks) & antioxidant vitamins, such as vitamin E.
- An opportunity to support your local rancher and your community directly.
- Pure, honest, simple, whole, fantastic meat. Antibiotic free, premium, pasture-raised meat and free-range eggs. Beef that is 100% grass-fed and grass-finished.