Before joining our VeggieBox program, we ask that our members read and commit to the following statements. This is the VeggieBox Policy, and it is what keeps our program running smoothly, both for our members and the team.
- I understand that I am committing to the 2016 growing and production season and will respect the parameters of being a CSA shareholder.I understand that Lloyd Craft Farms and Fresh Foods Wyoming can not guarantee that the season will be 12 weeks, or every crop will ‘make it’—but they will strive to deliver a fair share.
- I understand that I am sharing the risk farmers take every season with the weather, pests, and crop diseases—and that my membership fee for the Share helps to fund and support this agricultural endeavor.
- I understand that Fresh Foods Wyoming is a broker between Lloyd Craft Farms and you (the shareholder). Ownership of the produce is never transferred to Fresh Foods Wyoming. Fresh Foods Wyoming establishes relationships with farmers and customers through connecting virtual and physical infrastructure.
I understand that produce is sourced from Lloyd Craft Farms who does not use GMO seed and uses organic practices but is not Certified Organic. Because of organic practices, I realize the produce may contain a bug or blemish.
- I understand that Lloyd Craft Farms may rinse the mud off root crops, or use cold water plunges to remove field heat prior to storing the produce in their coolers, but DO NOT wash any of the vegetables. It is my responsibility to wash and inspect my produce my produce before consuming.
- I understand that Lloyd Craft Farms adheres to the Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) guidelines set forth by the USDA, and are make all efforts to comply with the Food Safety Modernization Act.
- I understand that Email is the primary method of communication– important information is send via firstname.lastname@example.org . I will add this email to my address book to ensure communication reaches my inbox.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to pick up my share at the designated time and location. I understand there will be no alternative arrangements for missed pickups unless arranged and approved prior to pick-up date.
- I understand that the success of the VeggieBox program depends on my continued commitment to support the farm throughout the 12-week delivery season. Due to this, I understand that no refunds will be provided for shares.